Subject: JADE-related questions
From: Andrey Ustyuzhanin (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 18:17:52 MET
I'm in the process of agent platform selection. Please, could you help
me to answer the following questions regarding possibilities of JADE
1. Is there any mechanism for received message filtering?
2. Is there any concept of a task scheduler in JADE?
3. How will agents work in an environment where the IPís are changing
dynamically i.e we donít have static IPís?
4. I guess JADE provides no support for persistency, so in case of one
JVM crash, how multiagent system can recover after that? What are
5. How do agents carry the reference of libraries they depend on, after
migration from one host to another? Is there any way to ensure
compatibility between source and destination containers from library
dependencies point of view?
6. How do agents maintain its state? Are there any special
classes/agents which help agent to produce a kind of self-esteem?
Thank you for your help,
This archive was generated by hypermail 2a22 : Fri Jan 17 2003 - 18:15:28 MET